E&O Laboratories are looking for reliable, hardworking individuals, ideally with some previous experience working within an industrial cooking, catering or preparation environment.
The purpose of our Powder Technician role is to ensure that all powdered products are accurately weighed, milled and blended to the specification details located in the product formulations, by following defined manufacturing processes.
In addition to this, the successful candidate will be responsible for following company procedures, to ensure stock is manufactured and packed to the highest standard using automated and semi-automated machinery, while following all company health & safety procedures, as well as any other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should:
- Enjoy working in a physically demanding role
- Be able to follow written instructions/standard operating procedures
- Have excellent attention to detail, in order accurately measure product formulations, while adhering to all good hygiene practices
- Have a high standard of housekeeping skills
- Possess great organisational skills
- Have experience working in a fast-moving environment
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have strong communication skills
- Be comfortable highlighting any opportunities for improvement in the existing processes
Full training will be given in equipment operation and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 16.30
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
If you are looking for a permanent position, take a pride in your job, have your own reliable transport and would like to be part of a high growth company, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org